Friday, June 27, 2008

It's been way to long...

This morning I was checking my email and I got a notification that a new comment was posted on my blog....which was a surprise to me since I had completely forgotten that I even had a blog! So I decided to come and update some stuff on here, i'm going to try to start posting on here regularly but we'll just see how that goes. I don't ever feel like enough goes on in my life to really get on here and write about but maybe it's more like a journal and I should just talk about the day to day stuff that happens. So here goes...

This morning I woke up to my daughter trying to climb up on my bed, every morning she comes in my room and wants me to get her a cup of juice. Well last night I decided to just put a cup on her bed so that when she woke up she'd find it and not come wake me up at 7:00 am. Well it didn't work very well....she drank that whole cup and still came in my room wanting more at 7:00-it's like clock work with her. I swear that girl is a complete camel!!! So I changed her diaper and put her back to bed, well of course she ended up waking Konner-the joys of them sharing a room-so the two of them got up and started playing with their toys. Not a big deal since they are in their room and it gives me more time to sleep right? Wrong! They ended up coming out every few minuets asking for something so I finally just got up. I went in their room and discovered that one of Konner's stuffed animals had a hole, and Konner had figured out how fun it was to take the stuffing out of that hole and spread it all over his bed and floor. That wouldn't have been a big deal if the stuffing had been cotton but instead it was beady styrofoam that sticks to everything!!! It ended up taking him and I about 20 minuets to clean the whole mess up and at least it got me wide awake. Now i'm going to try to get the rest of my house work done since I got a fairly early start on the day....I know 8:00 isn't early to alot of people but for this preggo momma it's early!! haha!

Here are pictures of the kids now since I haven't posted in forever.


Here is Konner, ignore the red around his mouth, he started chewing on his lips when we took the passy away and we still haven't gotten him to stop!


And this is Lexi, she's so sinkin pretty!!!

No comments: