Friday, August 28, 2009

Blah...

I never know what to put as the title, it's rare that I get on here and actually have something to talk about! haha! Usually it's just me being bored and siting down "talking" to myself so I end up spending more time trying to figure out what I should title this silly thing than I spend actually writing it. I know, I put WAY to much thought into something that should be so simple...

Anyways...I think this blog thing is so hard for me to do because I have so little to say. Actually there's lots of things i'd like to say but very little that i'm confidant enough to actually say. I have all kinds of opinions of things, I have all kinds of things i'd love to talk to people about but I hardly ever have the confidence to actually say those things. You wouldn't think that something as simple as sitting down and writing a journal-basically-would be so complicated and difficult but for me it is. I mean this is on the internet, anyone can read this-not that many do but plenty could and that always manages to make me second guess what I actually end up writing about.

I've always wanted to be the kind of writer that when you read it you feel like you're sitting in my living room and we're chatting while drinking a cup of fabulous coffee. I love opening a book and after the first page feeling like i've known the author for years, I don't know how people do that. I've actually always wanted to be a writer-goodness knows i've read enough books!!-but once again i've never had the confidence to actually write anything. I guess the whole confidence thing is something I should really work on.

Ok, so from now on i'm going to try to do just that, i'm going to work on being more confident in my writing. I'm going to sit down with a good cup of coffee and imagine that i'm having a girlfriend over to join me and we're having the best time chatting about nothing and everything. I'm going to write about whatever happens to be on my mind and not worry about the fact that anyone could read it, this is after all MY blog! :o)

But for now, the kids are awake, well Konner and Logyn are, so I guess I better go...but i'll be back very soon! After all, I love any excuse to enjoy a cup of coffee! ;o)

No comments: