Monday, May 17, 2010

Have to share this

I was looking over the blogs I follow and catching up on some of them this morning and I have to share one with you. This is probably one on my favorite blogs and I love reading her new posts but the one I read this morning was not an enjoyable one to read. Don't get me wrong, she wrote it beautifully but the subject matter was very difficult. Apparently there was a dance competition in which 7 and 8 year old girls danced to Beyonce's song "Single Ladies". It was incredibly wrong! The moves these young girls do and the clothes they are wearing are absolutely inappropriate! It is a very direct and powerful post and I just had to share it. You can read it for yourself here. Please read it and take what she says to heart! Also while you're there look around a little bit, it's truly an awesome blog!