Monday, November 8, 2010

Lexi's birthday

I posted Saturday that it was Lexi's birthday and talked all about my little girl turning 4. Well we had her party that afternoon, nothing fancy, just family but it was fun and she loved being in the spot light! Miss Pris just pranced around the whole time and ate up all the attention everyone gave her! :o)

I did make her cake again this year and it was quite a lot of work! I think it was actually more work than her cake last year! But I spent most of the week doing things for it when I could so that made it so much easier. She decided she wanted a Tinkerbell birthday so if course I made a Tinkerbell cake, although I just bought the toys to go on the cake. No way on earth was I going to try sculpting them!! haha! So anyways, I just had to post a few pics of the party. :o)

Here's the cake...




The birthday girl, not real sure why she looks like she's praying here! haha




And just a cute one of Logyn. :o)




Anyways, just had to post a few pics from the day. Now it's time to get ready for Logyn's birthday! :o)

No comments: