Friday, September 9, 2011

Vacation Time!

I am on vacation this weekend getting rested and renewed with the women of our church so there will be no Fun Friday post this week. But I did want to leave you all with this quote since we've been talking about love the last few days.

"Love as distinct from "being in love" is not merely a feeling. It is a deep unity, maintained by the will"-CSLewis

Remember that love is always a choice and something you have to decide to do. I encourage you to spend this weekend looking for opportunities to chose to love your spouse and act out that love towards them. When you see something you can do for your spouse that can make them feel loved, you can chose to ignore it and simply say that you love them, or you can chose to get up and prove it through your actions. Like DC Talk said, "Love is a verb"! Have a great weekend. :o)

10 comments:

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

Following from WILD WEEKEND HOP.... Hoping for a follow back....and looking forward to getting to know you.

Don’t forget to stop by often and comment as every comment gets an entry in the monthly drawing for a $50 gift card. http://www.acreativespirit.com/

Elaine said...

Hi...I'm a new follower from Wild Weekend Hop. Congrats on being the Featured Blogger. You have a lovely blog and I'm looking forward to reading more! :)

Elaine
@ http://athomenabout.blogspot.com

The Gypsy Mom said...

Following from the Wild Weekend Hop! Your blog is truly inspirational....I know I will be spending time soaking in all you have written and looking forward to reading more!

http://www.thegypsymom.blogspot.com

keatseatsblog said...

Following from Wild Weekend!!I'd love a follow back :)

Ashton
Something Swanky

Ali said...

Beautiful quote. I am a new follower from WWBH. Stop by after your weekend off an say hi! :)

Happy Gardening, Kim said...

Hi, I'm a new blogger and am following you now. I love your music. If you'd like, you can following me at:
http://www.mommieagainblog.blogspot.com

Lori said...

New follower from the WWH! Hope you enjoy your vacation! :)

Katya kate said...

Thank you for such an inspiring post! Indeed love is an action!

I'm a new follower. Dropping by from the hop,
Kate
http://mommygrowingup.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

So excited for all the new followers! Thank you all for visiting and for all the comments. I will be spending some time visiting each of your blogs over the next few days. :o)

~Jamie

Mandi said...

Great message in this post, thanks for that!

Following from the Wild Weekend Hop!

Mandi
Smile and Mama With Me