Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Can you feel it?

It's coming! Very soon it will be here. Do you know what it is? Can you guess? Are you just dying to know? Ok i'll tell you...no really, here it comes. Fall. Such a small word, so simple and yet, there's such comfort in it. There are just so many wonderful things about this season. There's the colors, the way everything changes into such beautiful browns and oranges. The "fall scent", you know you've smelt it! Thanksgiving. Enough said. But I think one of my very favorite things about Fall is simple, pumpkin. Again, a very simple thing but it's just so wonderful.

Pumpkin muffins. Pumpkin bread. Pumpkin spice latte's, from Starbucks of course! Pumpkin creamer that I have to admit I search for every time I go to Walmart from August until February. Pumpkin cinnamon rolls, which I am determined to master this year. And of course, pumpkin pie completely smothered in cool whip. Oh and in case you were wondering, no you can not use any brand other than cool whip! It's extremely important to remember that!

Of course since I am delighted that fall is so close you can feel it, I had to change the look of my blog! It makes me warm and fuzzy just looking at it. Now i'm off to drool and dream of all things pumpkin!!

By the way, what are your favorite things about Fall? Do you share my love of pumpkin or is this obsession specific only to me?!

1 comment:

Bri Hanson said...

I miss coffee nights with pumpkin spice creamer!!!! Ahhhhh, fun times :).