Friday, August 22, 2008

My newest idea

I haven't posted a new blog in a while, i'm really bad about letting this whole thing go for to long. I've never been very good at keeping a diary all the time, I do enjoy writing but have to have something going on to make myself actually do it. Anyways i've been thinking alot and doing tons of reading online and i've decided that i'm going to go natural with this baby...my goal is no drugs at all! This will be the first time i've done that since I had an epidural with both other kids so i'm super nervous but I really want to do this plus I really think I can.

It's funny because this is my 3 time around at this so you'd think I have it down pretty good but no, I don't. This is completely different for me and something I really didn't think I would ever do. For one thing it means that even if I go past my due date I won't be induced! Konner was a week late and I was induced a little bit with him and with Lexi I had scheduled my induction so i'm a little nervous that this little one will get to cozy in there and decide not to come out! :o)

There really is so much more information out there other than just the whole lamaze stuff so i've been reading as much as I can find and talking with Colby about it-who by the way thinks I need to be committed for deciding to do this! haha! But i'm super excited and nervous about it! I'm going to have my friend Chelsea in the room with us the whole time so that'll be wonderful! I really think her and Colby will be able to help kind of coach me through this whole thing or at least help me laugh the whole time! I am a little worried about scaring her to death though, this will be the first time she's been in the room during all the "fun" as far as I know and it is quite the experience!

I'm planning on talking to my doctor next week about this and seeing what he thinks are some of the best things that I can do during all of this...I know I want to walk around alot. I'm not really sure how that'll work because i know they like to constantly monitor the baby which would keep me in bed the whole time, but i'm sure there are other things they can do also. So I guess we'll see what he has to say about my bright idea!

We're doing this whole thing so different this time around...going all natural and not finding out what we're having! It's crazy how this is the third time we're doing this but yet because we're doing it so differently it really feels like the first time. I'm all nervous and worried and excited...of course I guess that comes with every pregnancy. The first time I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect, then with Lex I was nervous because I DID know what to expect :o) now this time we're doing things alot different so it's just making it it's own special experience.

Anyways...I guess that's enough rambling about stuff that's really not a big deal to anyone except me! haha But it is fun to type it all out and then later look back and read all my ramblings!

No comments: