Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm so bad about this...

It's been almost 2 weeks since I posted last, i've got to get better about blogging! I think about it every few days but just don't make myself sit down and do it! :o)

Things are going good around here and i'm starting to get really exited about the holidays and the baby coming. I can't believe it's already time to start thinking about this stuff!! Lexi's birthday is in less than 2 weeks, and I absolutely cannot believe she's going to be 2. It does not seem like 2 years ago that she was born...it feels more like last week! haha! Colby and I are having fun getting everything ready for the party, he of course made the invitations and they turned out awesome. We've ordered the cake and now all that's left is shopping! We are going to try to take it easy on the gifts this year though since Christmas is so soon, plus we're going to get her something special when the baby gets here so there's plenty to look forward to. But having the party at Mr Gattis has made this the easiest party we've done yet!! I really have very little to do which is wonderful plus the room will be big enough that the people who don't like each other won't have to deal with each other!! :o) Works out great!!

Konner is getting to excited about baby Logan coming! Every few days he asks me if baby Logan is here yet, it's so cute. I finally told him that baby Logan won't be here till after Christmas so now he just reminds Colby and I all the time that baby Logan will be here after Christmas!! I just know the day after Christmas he's going to come is our room first thing in the morning and ask where baby Logan is!! haha! He still thinks we're having a girl...actually he told me that my baby Logan is a boy and his baby Logan is a girl! I'm not really sure how well that's going to work but that's what he figured out the other day. I love that he's excited about the baby coming, he's older this time so he'll have more fun than he did with Lexi. Lexi is actually doing ok with the whole baby idea too, she's become obsessed with her dolls though so that's fun. She's always carrying one of her dolls around and showing us her "bebe". :o) She's so cute!

I just can't believe I only have 12 weeks left till my due date! It does not feel like i've been pregnant for that long and now it's almost over. It's kinda sad because we've decided that this'll be our last baby so i'm trying to enjoy everything as much as I can. I am to the point now where I can feel more than just flutterings, I can actually make out arms and feet! It's such a cool feeling! I've really done a pretty good job so far of watching my weight with this one too. At the first of my pregnancy I lost about 12 lbs and so far i'm still have 2 lbs to go before I hit pre-pregnancy weight so i'm really excited about that! It's much different than the 60 lbs I gained with Konner!! I was a walking cow with him!! haha! I'm hoping I don't gain very much in this last trimester although I know i'll gain some, but I really want to keep it around 10 lbs or so. I've been drinking tons and tons of water so I know that's playing a huge part in it, i'm actually not retaining water this time!! Yeah!

But before the baby comes we still have Thanksgiving and Christmas first and of course i'm excited about both of those! I think those 2 holidays are my favorites out of the whole year! I love all the food at Thanksgiving and getting to sit around with the family and do nothing but eat! haha! That'll go great with my whole only gaining 10 more lbs huh?!? haha! I'm also really excited because this year for the first time since Colby and I got together we aren't going to be fighting with any family about when we're going to who's house!! We already have it figured out and everyone's ok with it!!! I think i'm still a little in shock that's it's all done already. haha! Colby's family will be out of town on Thanksgiving so we can spend the day with my family and to ourselves and as for Christmas we'll spend Christmas eve evening with Colby's family and Christmas day with my family! That doesn't sound like all that big of a deal but it's huge for us to have that figured out and not have anyone upset about any of it! I'm thrilled!!!

So even though we still have 12 weeks before the baby comes I know that is going to fly by! We have so much going on in the next 2 months and before I know it it'll be time for the baby to come. I can't believe i'm going to be a mother of 3! That just seems so weird! haha! I'm so excited but also very nervous...lets just say i've been spending alot of time praying for peace and patience! Of course when you pray for patience you're put in situations that require you to practice patience! So I guess with 2 toddlers and a newborn around here i'll have plenty of opportunities to practice patience!

Well since both the kids are sleeping I think i'm going to go scrapbook for awhile...

No comments: