Monday, October 24, 2011

Please Pray With Me

Instead of my usual post today, I have a huge favor to ask of all my readers. A friend of ours has a four month old little girl and they have just discovered over the last few weeks that she has a heart condition called Dilated Cardiomyopathy. They were told yesterday that she will need a heart transplant or she won't live through her toddler years.

I don't know about you guys but I believe 100% that sweet Audree is in the care of our Great Physician and can be completely healed in the blink of an eye! So I am asking each of you to pray for her complete healing, and i'd also like to ask each of you to ask your friends and family to be in prayer with us.

I've seen instant healing in my own kids lives and the bible is very clear that Jesus is no respecter of persons. What He's done for my kids He can do for Audree. Healing is part of God's heart, He loves taking old broken things and making them new. Audree's heart is certainly not old, but right now it is broken and i'm believing for her healing.

These are some of the verses I am praying over Audree if any of you would like to pray them over her with me. After all, in Matthew 18:19 it says "I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you."

I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you've received it, it will be yours.- Mark 11:24

Jesus told them. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.- Matthew 17:20

Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we ARE healed.- Isaiah 53:4-5

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies.- Psalm 103:2-4

The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.- Romans 8:11



Here is a LINK to a facebook page they created for updates on her and her condition. And here is a picture of her and another one of her sweet family. Thank you all so much for praying with us and asking others to pray as well.



No comments: