Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Do You Dream Together?

Have you ever had a dream? Something inside of you that you wished or hoped for? I know I have many things that I wish for and dream about having. I dream of having a Victorian style house with a wrap around porch. I dream of taking a vacation to Maine and spending time sitting on the beach with my husband, with my toes buried in the sand and just drinking in the sunset. I dream of the day that all of my children will finally be potty trained! I dream of being used by God and making a difference in this world. See, I have many dreams! But you know who else has dreams? My husband, Colby....

Join me over at Time-Warp Wife for the rest of this post. It's part of her 31 days of love marriage challenge and you don't want to miss it. While you're there, take a look back at some of the previous entries!













Featured at Time-Warp Wife

3 comments:

Jenifer Harrod said...

This was a great post! It has inspired me. Thanks!
www.feedingnineonadime.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Nice post! I realize how easy it is in marriage to start drifting from dreaming together and doing things *together*. We can get so caught up in doing our own things. Thanks for the reminder. :-)

Jamie said...

Thank you both for your sweet comments! I'm so glad y'all enjoyed it and thanks for visiting. :o)

~Jamie