Monday, November 28, 2011

Tiny Prints Christmas Cards

I'm not a big fan of blogs promoting things but sometimes a girls just gotta do what a girls gotta do! I won 50 cards from Tiny Prints if I blog about it, and to me that's a really good deal. So here goes.

I love Christmas cards! With my husband being a photographer it kinda seems like sending them out is a must. But i'm not great at the whole "Year in a letter" thing that goes in a lot of cards. With that being case, I like cards that you can put several pictures on (of my kids of course!). Now here's where you guys, my awesome readers, come in. Tiny Prints has a TON of different cards to choose from and i've spent the last 2 days narrowing it down. I've finally gotten it down to my 5 favorites but I just can't decide past that! So you guys get to help me decide which card our family will be sending out for Christmas. Leave a comment below telling me which one your favorite is and the one with the most votes will win. Here you go...

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5


Now that you've all helped me decide what card our family will be getting, take a few minuets and look at all the cards Tiny Prints has to offer. They even have matching address labels you can get!

6 comments:

Holly@LunchBoxesAndLaundry said...

You sell out!! Haha, just kidding friend! I definitely like Option 3 the best! It's so pretty!!

Jamie said...

I know, I definitely sold out on this post. Just too good of a deal to pass up, I love their cards! :o)

Anonymous said...

Options 1 and 3 are my favorites! I have that first one on my "trying to decide list," too!!

viviene said...

Looks really gorgeous! =D Will check the website =)

Anonymous said...

I'm torn between option 2 and option 4! LOL. Guess I wasn't very helpful, was I?

Marie said...

I really like option 3 best. What fun.